The Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association, HYSEA is a registered apex body with more than 300 members, representing the software industry in Hyderabad under the Public Societies Registration Act. The Association represents the interests of the IT, ITES and Software Products Industry, both Domestic & Export Oriented units in the state.
The role of HYSEA is all-encompassing. Its activities include everything that has an impact on the software industry in Hyderabad. It serves as a platform for its member companies to interact with the government as well as compete in the global market. HYSEA also helps the government in formulating industry-friendly policies by providing incentives, concessions and support for foreign investors and entrepreneurs. Finally, it seeks to promote and encourage its member companies by instituting awards for various categories.
Any firm, society, company or division thereof registered or incorporated in Telangana and conducting business in IT software, IT services, Internet, e-commerce or IT enabled services, and/or associated services is eligible to apply for membership.
Two types of Memberships
IT/ITES organisations can become Ordinary Members, while organisations part of the IT Eco-system like Educational Institutions, IT Parks, Training Organizations, Internet / Telecom Service Providers etc may register as Associate Members.
The Annual membership fee of Hyderabad Software Enterprises Association(HYSEA) as approved by Managing Committee:
[Admission Fee (Onetime fee) Rs. 5000/- + Annual Membership Fee(1st April - 31st March) Rs............... + 18 % GST on both]
1) Rs.1,00,000/- + taxes per annum for all members with an annual revenue exceeding Rs.100 crores (Category E)
2) Rs.50, 000/- + taxes per annum for all members with an annual revenue of Rs.25 crores – Rs.100crores (Category D)
3) Rs.20,000/- + taxes per annum for members with annual revenue of Rs.10 crores - Rs. 25 crores (Category C)
4) Rs.10,000/- + taxes per annum for members with annual revenue of Rs.1 Crore - Rs. 10 crores (Category B)
5) Rs.5, 000/- + taxes per annum for all members with annual revenue up to Rs.1 Crore (Category A)
IT Eco-system organisations like Educational Institutions, IT Parks, Training Organizations, Internet / Telecom Service Providers etc may register as Associate Members.
The Annual Fee Structure for Associate Membership
Rs. 25000 + 18% GST.