Project Drona an experiential learning program; aspires to produce best-in-class faculty.
"By mentoring faculty to be industry equipped, empowered, and infused with emerging technology skills & industry-centric approaches "
Faculty in due course teaches the student community to match the skill requirements of the IT industry.
Empower the Faculty in the state of Telangana in teaching Computer Science, IT, and related subjects with the most in-demand modern-day technology needs of the IT industry.
Reach and enrich at least 500+ faculty members across 250+ colleges in the state by July 2023. The program is designed to scale to 4x faculty and 4x colleges as it unfolds.
Sairam Vedam, Chief Marketing Officer, Cigniti Technologies, HYSEA Managing Committee member
Other Mentors include industry emerging technology & program management practice, experts
What's in it for the Faculty?
- Get hands-on with what Industry needs
- Emerging Technology – the hands-on ability to code
- Business Sense & Customer Centricity
- Program Management with a focus on Professional Skills Development
- Exposure to nuances of the IT industry
Emerging Technology Tracks:
The following are the three identified tracks of intervention and enablement that are being offered to the faculty members.
- Full stack development – Spring & Angular or Spring & React - 8 weeks
- AI & ML - 8 weeks
- Digital transformation with at least one industry/vertical use case - 4 weeks
Duration: Min 4 weeks – Max 12 weeks
Faculty in the state of Telangana teaching Computer Science, IT, or related subjects in Engineering, BCA, MCA, B.Sc, and Polytechnic institutions.
What is the program execution plan:
- Faculty enrolls in a technology track.
- Learn the concepts in an online mode. A pool of faculty for each track will be available at stipulated hours (schedule will be given to students) for doubt clarification.
- Applies the concepts in a capstone project.
- The faculty makes a presentation of the capstone.
- Mentoring by industry emerging technology practicing experts who evaluate the capstone & offer feedback.
Course Work Certification Eligibility
12 weeks of Course work HYSEA Certified Faculty Member + Faculty Immersive experience in IT Industry
8 weeks of coursework HYSEA Certified Faculty Member "HYSEA Certified Faculty in Full Stack Angular or React or AI&ML or
Your learning begins here!
Launch: 5th Sept, 2
Last date to apply: 15th Sept
Program commencement: 2nd Oct