L&T Cloud practicing experts will guide the learners in a hands-on studio environment.
What you will learn:
- Cloud-native architectures
- Choosing between Microservices vs Function as services (FaaS)
- Micro front-ends & Low code UI Development
- Service Mesh in CN architectures
- Packaging & Deployment options for Cloud Native applications
- Architectural Constructs: Service Composability, Observability; Containerized Hybrid Cloud
How does a business benefit?
Cloud Native process reduces the complexity of the development process, is scalable, flexible, reduce time to market, and reliable systems with reduced downtime. And improves customer experience.
Most importantly, shifts IT spending from CAPEX to OPEX expenditures making it easier on the books of accounts and simpler to justify
Who should attend:
Architects, Developers, Engineers, Administrators & any professional with Knowledge of Application development, modernization and migration.
The hands-on studio is open to 40 participants for effective supervision of faculty.
How does the studio unfold:
- Core concepts to begin with
- Followed by real case scenarios – On your laptops, you will work on improving your skill by deploying a solution to a real-world case
- Close with certification followed by Lunch
Essentials for attending the studio:
- Bring your own laptop. Internet will be provided at the location.
- Install Putty's latest version on a windows laptop